1. Raising awareness and demonstrating the concepts of TF & LF in 4 EIT RIS countries.
- Demonstration of TF & LF concept allowing educational institutes to innovate the way manufacturing education is delivered, resulting in closer matching the
- skills demanded by the industry and gain attractiveness.
- Companies will gain access to expert knowledge and to a pool of novel ideas that can be benchmarked in academic environment, per specific need.
- Companies will have the opportunity to learn from each other, exchange ideas, best practices and success stories.
2. Creating, installing and further developing TF & LF in 4 EIT RIS countries
- Students will gain the right skills to become future manufacturing experts and increase their employability.
- Universities and RTOs will better align their research focus with industrial needs.
3. Improving the methodology and didactics of TF & LF taking into account any relevant characteristics in EIT RIS countries
- Integrate the specific characteristics of the involved countries, by addressing areas of industrial specialization and educational needs.
- Open Innovation concept will boost the overall knowledge content and competitiveness of manufacturing
- Socioeconomic benefits to the countries and regions where the programme is adopted by attracting and maintaining talent and entrepreneurship